top of page

If you were involved in an accident that reduced the value of our vehicle and the accident was NOT deemed your fault, in most states, you don't have to accept the loss. You have a right to compensation by filing a Diminished Value claim through the at-fault party's insurance company. Most states allow you the right to seek compensation for the loss on your vehicle as long as the accident was caused by another party and you have not sighed a release of all claims. Click on your state below to review the laws regarding Diminished Value in your state.

Each state is listed below in alphabetically order, please select the state you are interested in to view that state's Diminished Value Information:

bottom of page